What does our job application process look like? What comes next after sending your application to us? We inform you hereunder:
- You are interested in one of ALTEN Technology´s vacancies and would like to apply? All external vacancies are published on our website. Have you already found a suitable position? Please use our online application form to give personal details and to upload your CV as well as further documents. You would like to apply via email? We are looking forward to receiving your application under firstname.lastname@example.org.If a suitable position has not been advertised we will be glad to receive your unsolicited application
- Once the application has been received, your documents are examined by the relevant departments and you receive a response as soon as possible.
- If the examination is successful, we contact you to arrange a telephone or face-to-face interview.
- During this initial interview, we introduce our company, discuss the individual stages of your career and validated your suitability for specific positions. You will receive our feedback on the first interview within 3 weeks.
- If your competences match with our expectations, we discuss the position with you and invite you to another interview in our offices to get to know you better. If it seems there isn’t an immediate match based on the first interview, the application process doesn’t necessarily end. There could very well be a further series of telephone interviews to verify a match with other positions.
- During a personal interview in our offices we provide you with more information and let you know our first impressions. This is immediately followed by a personal meeting with the responsible department leader.
- Once everything in this two or three-stage process has been completed successfully, we make you an offer.