IT Project Manager
Join us at ALTEN Technology and bring your ideas to life. We are right at our customer´s side facing up to the challenges of the future, developing pioneering and innovative solutions of outstanding quality together in the aeronautics and space, automotive, rail and naval, energy, life sciences as well as IT and telecommunication sectors.
We are a Germany subsidiary of the publicly listed ALTEN S.A., one of Europe’s leading technology and engineering consultancies with 34,000 employees worldwide and offices in more than 25 countries. Come be part of our global team and experience our growth!
What to expect
- As a Junior IT Project Manager you support developing and implementing IT strategies as well as preparing new projects.
- You take responsibility for specific project areas particularly in regard to the observance of the budget and schedule. Further, you are in charge of the contribution to the advised overall performance.
- In addition, you make a contribution to the improvement of our project methodology to secure our project’s sustainability. In this context the right choice of methods and tools is your responsibility, too.
- As an agile coach you also support other teams on their trendsetting projects.
What you should bring
- You successfully completed your degree program (Bachelor / Master) in a field such as computer science, business informatics, industrial engineering or a comparable degree program.
- Ideally you have first experiences with classical and agile methods (e.g. SCRUM) as well as with project management in IT related projects.
- Your confident and communicative appearance as well as good knowledge of English and German complete your profile.
What we offer
We offer you challenging and exciting technical projects in a permanent position. We support your professional and personal development with personalised training measures. Here at ALTEN Technology you will find a performance oriented salary, a motivated team and various other employer services such as health and pension benefits waiting for you.
Please send us your application including the earliest possible start date as well as your preferred salary via our online application form or directly to email@example.com.
For more information please contact Steffen Schmidt at 040-853990859.
Application deadline : 09/05/2019
Contact : Steffen Schmidt
Region : Germany | Germany - Hamburg - Hamburg