Project Management (m/f/d) Manufacturing
Join us at ALTEN Technology and bring your ideas to life. We are right at our customer´s side facing up to the challenges of the future, developing pioneering and innovative solutions of outstanding quality together in the aeronautics and space, automotive, rail and naval, energy, life sciences as well as IT and telecommunication sectors.
We are a Germany subsidiary of the publicly listed ALTEN S.A., one of Europe’s leading technology and engineering consultancies with 34,000 employees worldwide and offices in more than 25 countries. Come be part of our global team and experience our growth!
What to expect
Are you looking for a new occupational challenge in Project Management? As a studied engineer you are interested in manufacturing especially in the field of aerospace?
Then join our team at ALTEN Technology as Project Manager (m/f/d) in Manufacturing Engineering in Hamburg area with the following responsibilities:
- You monitor and verify the quality, efficiency and timing objectives for our manufacturing projects in the aviation industry.
- You also function as a team leader and support your project team.
- You constantly exchange with all parties involved and manage the expectations and requirements for the projects.
What you should bring
- You successfully completed a university degree (Bachelor, Master or Diploma) in mechanical engineering, production engineering, manufacturing engineering or aerospace engineering.
- You have (first) professional experience in the field of manufacturing engineering, work preparation or process optimization, ideally in the aviation industry.
- You have a proactive and hands-on mentality and a communicative personality.
- Proficient knowledge in German and English completes your profile.
What we offer
We offer you challenging and exciting technical projects in a permanent position. We support your professional and personal development with personalised training measures. Here at ALTEN Technology you will find a performance oriented salary, a motivated team and various other employer services such as health and pension benefits waiting for you.
Please send us your application including the earliest possible start date as well as your preferred salary via our online application form or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please contact Lea Hemmerlin at 040853990-64.
Application deadline : 29/07/2019
Contact : Lea Hemmerlin
Region : Germany | Germany - Hamburg - Hamburg