(Junior) Design Engineer in Hamburg
Join us at ALTEN Technology and bring your ideas to life. We are right at our customer´s side facing up to the challenges of the future, developing pioneering and innovative solutions of outstanding quality together in the aeronautics and space, automotive, rail and naval, energy, life sciences as well as IT and telecommunication sectors.
We are a Germany subsidiary of the publicly listed ALTEN S.A., one of Europe’s leading technology and engineering consultancies with 28,000 employees worldwide and offices in more than 20 countries. Come be part of our global team and experience our growth!
What to expect
Are you looking for a new professional challenge in aerospace? As a skilled engineer you are interested in tasks in the field of Single Aisle Design in the aviation industry? If so we are looking forward to receiving your application as a (Junior) Design Engineer in Hamburg area with following responsibilities:
- You develop design concepts in aviation in the field of Electrical System Installation (ESI).
- Corresponding to given engineering standards and processes you design with Catia V4/V5.
- You develop detailed design-engineering work and create drawings in 2D as well as 3D.
- In this position you communicate within a team and collaborate with focal points.
- Your task profile is completed by a close collaboration with internal and external development partners.
What you should bring
- You successfully completed your degree program in engineering (Bachelor, Master, Diploma) with a specialization in mechanical engineering, aircraft construction, aerospace engineering or a comparable degree program.
- Ideally you have first experiences in the field of designing.
- You have good knowledge of working with Catia V4/V5.
- For this position you need to bring along good analytical and conceptual skills as well as communicative competences.
- Very good English and German language skills complete your profile.
What we offer
We offer you challenging and exciting technical projects in a permanent position. We support your professional and personal development with personalised training measures. Here at ALTEN Technology you will find a performance oriented salary, a motivated team and various other employer services such as health and pension benefits waiting for you.
Please send us your application including the earliest possible start date as well as your preferred salary via our online application form or directly to email@example.com.
For more information please contact Friederike Busma at +49 40 853990-811 .
Application deadline : 05/07/2018
Contact : Friederike Busma
Region : Germany | Germany - Hamburg - Hamburg