Supply Chain and Quality Manager (m/w)
Join us at ALTEN Technology and bring your ideas to life. We are right at our customer´s side facing up to the challenges of the future, developing pioneering and innovative solutions of outstanding quality together in the aeronautics and space, automotive, rail and naval, energy, life sciences as well as IT and telecommunication sectors.
We are a Germany subsidiary of the publicly listed ALTEN S.A., one of Europe’s leading technology and engineering consultancies with 30,000 employees worldwide and offices in more than 20 countries. Come be part of our global team and experience our growth!
What to expect
You are looking for a new challenge? Join our forward-thinking team of engineers as a Supply Chain Quality Manager for our exiting projects in the Aerospace.
You will be the privileged interface to suppliers and will be responsible to deploy relevant methods to ensure sustainable prevention of quality issues.
As a Supply Chain Manager, you control and monitor material flows of components of aviation throughout the entire supply
- You implement a supply process and manage the stocks and orders placed
- In this context, you are responsible for supplier evaluation, qualification and monitoring
- You proactively shape the implementation of continuous improvements within the process chain
- You also represent logistics planning in committees and act as internal and external contact
What you should bring
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferred in an engineering study course, a supply chain/logistics course or a similar professional training.
- You have gained a first professional experience in supply chain management, in the Aerospace sector or other industries
- Knowledge of quality standards and methodology is a plus.
- Good knowledge in SAP and MS Office complete your profile.
- You speak German and English on a professional level.
- Last but not least, you have strong interpersonal skills to interact with diverse and global workforce.
What we offer
We offer you challenging and exciting technical projects in a permanent position. We support your professional and personal development with personalised training measures. Here at ALTEN Technology you will find a performance oriented salary, a motivated team and various other employer services such as health and pension benefits waiting for you.
Please send us your application including the earliest possible start date as well as your preferred salary via our online application form or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please contact Mathilde Rabeyrin at +40 40853990-870.
Application deadline : 21/12/2018
Contact : Mathilde Rabeyrin
Region : Germany - Hamburg - Hamburg | Germany - Bremen - Bremen