Supply Officer (m/w)
Join us at ALTEN Technology and bring your ideas to life. We are right at our customer´s side facing up to the challenges of the future, developing pioneering and innovative solutions of outstanding quality together in the aeronautics and space, automotive, rail and naval, energy, life sciences as well as IT and telecommunication sectors.
We are a Germany subsidiary of the publicly listed ALTEN S.A., one of Europe’s leading technology and engineering consultancies with 30,000 employees worldwide and offices in more than 20 countries. Come be part of our global team and experience our growth!
What to expect
You are looking for a new challenge? You are interested in Supply Chain Management and the aircraft industry?
Join our team at ALTEN Technology. As Supply Officer you will have the following responsibilities:
- In this position, you are responsible for securing the entire supply chain in the aerospace industry.
- Therefore, you plan all requirements and take care of the procurement of all materials.
- As the first point of contact for suppliers and internal customers, you analyze the supply chain to prevent the risk of serious distortions and to make sure all materials are delivered on time and on quality.
- Further, you monitor, place and track the orders and evaluate the deliveries of the manufacturers.
- If there is a new product launch, you are responsible to find out all changes that needs modifications in the value chain.
- Continuous tracking, reporting and supervision of the average stock also belong to your daily activities.
What you should bring
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferred in an engineering study course, a supply chain/logistics course or a similar professional training.
- Besides your passion for aircrafts, you have ideally gained (first) professional experience in supply chain management.
- Good knowledge in SAP and MS Office complete your profile.
- You have very good communication skills in German and English.
What we offer
We offer you challenging and exciting technical projects in a permanent position. We support your professional and personal development with personalised training measures. Here at ALTEN Technology you will find a performance oriented salary, a motivated team and various other employer services such as health and pension benefits waiting for you.
Please send us your application including the earliest possible start date as well as your preferred salary via our online application form or directly to email@example.com.
For more information please contact Juliane Bock at 040853990810.
Application deadline : 10/12/2018
Contact : Juliane Bock
Region : Germany | Germany - Hamburg - Hamburg | Germany - Bremen - Bremen
Unfortunately, the deadline for this application has passed. But we have many other vacancies available. Learn more about our latest job offers on the front page.