(Junior) Software Engineer- Automotive (m/f/d)
Join us at ALTEN Technology and bring your ideas to life. We are right at our customer´s side facing up to the challenges of the future, developing pioneering and innovative solutions of outstanding quality together in the aeronautics and space, automotive, rail and naval, energy, life sciences as well as IT and telecommunication sectors.
We are a Germany subsidiary of the publicly listed ALTEN S.A., one of Europe’s leading technology and engineering consultancies with 34,000 employees worldwide and offices in more than 25 countries. Come be part of our global team and experience our growth!
What to expect
As a technical expert (m/f/d) in software development you are looking for a new challenge? You are into innovative new topics and future techniques in a multinational company? Autonomous driving has always been interesting to you? Then revolutionize car driving and join the team as a software developer (m/f/d) :
- Mainly you are responsible for the Web or App development in driver assistance systems: In an agile team, you work on customer specific solutions for high standards on the software level.
- Using Android SDK and HTML5, you develop solutions further in order to stabilize and assure quality standards in the software components.
- As an innovative part of our team, you implement new ideas about autonomous driving – also in related topics like Machine Learning, Speech Software or DevOps.
What you should bring
- You successfully graduated in the field of informatics, IT, computer science or a similar work field.
- You already bring work experience in computer languages like Android, Java, HTML, Python or else.
- Your heart beats for the future of driving and you want to be a revolutionary part of car assistants.
- Your language levels in German and English are fluent.
- You see yourself as a team player, communicative and proactive.
What we offer
We offer you challenging and exciting technical projects in a permanent position. We support your professional and personal development with personalised training measures. Here at ALTEN Technology you will find a performance oriented salary, a motivated team and various other employer services such as health and pension benefits waiting for you.
Please send us your application including the earliest possible start date as well as your preferred salary via our online application form or directly to email@example.com.
For more information please contact Paul Reille at +49 511646896-23.
Application deadline : 20/05/2020
Contact : Paul Reille
Region : Germany | Germany - Niedersachsen - Wolfsburg
Unfortunately, the deadline for this application has passed. But we have many other vacancies available. Learn more about our latest job offers on the front page.