Database Developer in Hamburg
Join us at ALTEN Technology and bring your ideas to life. We are right at our customer´s side facing up to the challenges of the future, developing pioneering and innovative solutions of outstanding quality together in the aeronautics and space, automotive, rail and naval, energy, life sciences as well as IT and telecommunication sectors.
We are a Germany subsidiary of the publicly listed ALTEN S.A., one of Europe’s leading technology and engineering consultancies with 28,000 employees worldwide and offices in more than 20 countries. Come be part of our global team and experience our growth!
What to expect
Are you looking for a new professional challenge in a dynamic environment? Are you skilled in IT topics and interested in working in the aviation industry? If so we are looking forward to receiving your application as a Database Developer in Hamburg area with following responsibilities:
- Your responsibility is to develop and implement a database for our customer in the aviation industry.
- The analysis of interfaces and data bases is included in your daily routine as well.
- You pay attention to quality and costs.
- In addition to that, you are in charge of improving the usability.
What you should bring
- You successfully completed your degree (Bachelor, Master, Diploma) with a specialization in IT, commercial informatics, mathematics or a comparable degree program.
- You have gained practical experience and very good knowledge in database development.
- You have good knowledge of working with PHP and MySQL.
- For this position you need to bring along good analytical and conceptual skills as well as a high affinity for IT.
- Very good English language skills complete your profile.
What we offer
We offer you challenging and exciting technical projects in a permanent position. We support your professional and personal development with personalised training measures. Here at ALTEN Technology you will find a performance oriented salary, a motivated team and various other employer services such as health and pension benefits waiting for you.
Please send us your application including the earliest possible start date as well as your preferred salary via our online application form or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please contact Tahnee Wilms at +49 511 646896-11.
Application deadline : 17/08/2018
Contact : Tahnee Wilms
Region : Germany
Unfortunately, the deadline for this application has passed. But we have many other vacancies available. Learn more about our latest job offers on the front page.