Recruiting Manager / Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f)
Join us at ALTEN Technology and bring your ideas to life. We are right at our customer´s side facing up to the challenges of the future, developing pioneering and innovative solutions of outstanding quality together in the aeronautics and space, automotive, rail and naval, energy, life sciences as well as IT and telecommunication sectors.
We are a Germany subsidiary of the publicly listed ALTEN S.A., one of Europe’s leading technology and engineering consultancies with 28,000 employees worldwide and offices in more than 20 countries. Come be part of our global team and experience our growth!
What to expect
You have the opportunity to join an exciting and high performing organization as a strong internal technology Recruiting Manager (m/f).
As Recruiting Manager (m/f), you will be responsible for the end to end recruitment process of our Engineers and the management of a team of recruiters. The innovative approach to candidates and market, combined with a strong relationship to our Business management is key. You will enjoy working at a fast pace and be motivated by meeting the businesses expectations together with your team.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Manage a Team of recruiter: staffing, training, coaching, support them in their targets, career development, appraisal meeting
- Manage the recruiting lifecycle to ensure all KPIs, global standards and metrics are met
- Working closely with the Head of Recruitment around recruitment strategy, plans and budgets
- Working with our internal customer (business managers) to find solutions to fill their open positions
- Define the best practice sourcing methods including advanced web sourcing, social networks, niche job boards, user groups, research and databases to source passive candidates meeting the needs of the organization
- Build strategic talent pools on the back of an operational demand management process in order to meet future hiring requirements
- Be innovative around your approach to attract candidates
- Lead interviews
- Define and follow the University actions and Recruitment Fairs
What you should bring
- Successful completed studies in HR or related field
- 5 years of experience in Recruitment or as a Business Manager in Engineering field or Headhunting company.
- You have first experience as a team manager
- Business and services oriented, you want to work in a dynamic international environment
- Good level in english and german
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, take initiative, and perform effectively in a fast-paced engineering company is essential.
What we offer
We offer you a unique internationally oriented career combined with personnel and project responsibility. Participation in the ALTEN ‘Management Program’ which accompanies you in every phase of your career up to Senior Manager, allows us to purposefully promote your career. When you join ALTEN Technology you will find professional perspectives waiting for you that enable success.
Please send us your application including the earliest possible start date as well as your preferred salary via our online application form or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please contact Julia Bechthold at +49 (0)40 853990-14.
Application deadline : 05/08/2018
Contact : Julia Bechthold
Region : Germany | Germany - Hamburg - Hamburg
Unfortunately, the deadline for this application has passed. But we have many other vacancies available. Learn more about our latest job offers on the front page.