(Junior) Embedded Software Developer (m/f/d)
Join us at ALTEN Technology and bring your ideas to life. We are right at our customer´s side facing up to the challenges of the future, developing pioneering and innovative solutions of outstanding quality together in the aeronautics and space, automotive, rail and naval, energy, life sciences as well as IT and telecommunication sectors.
We are a Germany subsidiary of the publicly listed ALTEN S.A., one of Europe’s leading technology and engineering consultancies with 35,700 employees worldwide and offices in more than 25 countries. Come be part of our global team and experience our growth!
What to expect
- As software engineer you overtake various tasks within the project teams which is responsible for the software development of automotive systems.
- Moreover you are responsible for the conceptual design, programming and realization of applications.
- You implement software functionalities and one of your task is the execution of test procedures.
- You create software specifications together with other project teams.
- Besides you have daily agreements with different special departments and project teams.
What you should bring
- You have a degree in informatics, electrical engineering or maths (bachelor, master or diploma) or a similar degree.
- Furthermore you already have experience in the development of embedded systems.
- You have confident knowledge in Linux as well as in programing in C and C++.
- By enriching our project team you have excellent communication skills, an independent way of working and team spirit.
- Proficient English and German language skills complete your profile.
What we offer
We offer you challenging and exciting technical projects in a permanent position. We support your professional and personal development with personalised training measures. Here at ALTEN Technology you will find a performance oriented salary, a motivated team and various other employer services such as health and pension benefits waiting for you.
Please send us your application including the earliest possible start date as well as your preferred salary via our online application form or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please contact Tahnee Wilms at +49 511 646896-11.
Application deadline : 07/03/2019
Contact : Tahnee Wilms
Region : Germany | Germany - Niedersachsen - Braunschweig | Germany - Niedersachsen - Wolfsburg