Development Engineer (m/f/d) AUTOSAR
Join us at ALTEN Technology and bring your ideas to life. We are right at our customer´s side facing up to the challenges of the future, developing pioneering and innovative solutions of outstanding quality together in the aeronautics and space, automotive, rail and naval, energy, life sciences as well as IT and telecommunication sectors.
We are a Germany subsidiary of the publicly listed ALTEN S.A., one of Europe’s leading technology and engineering consultancies with 34,000 employees worldwide and offices in more than 25 countries. Come be part of our global team and experience our growth!
What to expect
- As a development engineer (m/f/d) in the field of AUTOSAR you overtake various tasks within the project team which is responsible for the performance of AUTOSAR acceptance tests.
- On the basis of the basic software you perform acceptance tests in order to ensure a protection of the minimum quality of the software.
- Test cases for the subject area CAN/LIN communication, CAN-FD communication and ethernet stack are created and performed.
- Moreover you perform pre-analysis of the test results in order to classify the error types.
- Integrationtests are also going to be part of your daily work.
- Because you are the interface between different special departments, you take part in regular meetings.
What you should bring
- You have a degree in informatics, electrical engineering or (bachelor, master or diploma) or a similar degree.
- Furthermore you have already collected experiences in software tests in the automotive sector.
- You have confident knowledge in AUTOSAR, CAN/LIN-Bussystems and Jira.
- By enriching our project team you have excellent communication skills, an independent way of working and team spirit.
- Proficient English and German language skills complete your profile.
What we offer
We offer you challenging and exciting technical projects in a permanent position. We support your professional and personal development with personalised training measures. Here at ALTEN Technology you will find a performance oriented salary, a motivated team and various other employer services such as health and pension benefits waiting for you.
Please send us your application including the earliest possible start date as well as your preferred salary via our online application form or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please contact Tahnee Wilms at +49 511 646896-11.
Application deadline : 16/04/2019
Contact : Tahnee Wilms
Region : Germany | Germany - Niedersachsen - Hildesheim | Germany - Niedersachsen - Wolfsburg