Project Engineer (m/f/d) - Failure Analysis
Join us at ALTEN Technology and bring your ideas to life. We are right at our customer´s side facing up to the challenges of the future, developing pioneering and innovative solutions of outstanding quality together in the aeronautics and space, automotive, rail and naval, energy, life sciences as well as IT and telecommunication sectors.
We are a Germany subsidiary of the publicly listed ALTEN S.A., one of Europe’s leading technology and engineering consultancies with 30,000 employees worldwide and offices in more than 20 countries. Come be part of our global team and experience our growth!
What to expect
We are currently looking for an engineer in the field of vehicle diagnostic with the following responsibilities:
- Fault diagnostic, fault tracking and fault recovery
- Testing of control devices
- Implementation and evaluation of measuring tasks
- Commission, support and testing of test vehicles
- Preparation and presentation of development results within project discussions
What you should bring
Ideally you come up with:
- Successful degree in mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, electronical engineering or a similar professional training
- Experience in vehicle electronics
- Knowledge in networking control devices, automotive bus systems as well as in board diagnostics
- Independent, responsible and structured way of working
- Fluent German is mandatory, good English is a plus
What we offer
We offer you challenging and exciting technical projects in a permanent position. We support your professional and personal development with personalised training measures. Here at ALTEN Technology you will find a performance oriented salary, a motivated team and various other employer services such as health and pension benefits waiting for you.
Please send us your application including the earliest possible start date as well as your preferred salary via our online application form or directly to email@example.com.
For more information please contact Tahnee Wilms at +49 511 646896-11.
Application deadline : 30/01/2019
Contact : Tahnee Wilms
Region : Germany | Germany - Niedersachsen - Wolfsburg