(Junior-) Project Engineer (m/f/d) - Change Management
Join us at ALTEN Technology and bring your ideas to life. We are right at our customer´s side facing up to the challenges of the future, developing pioneering and innovative solutions of outstanding quality together in the aeronautics and space, automotive, rail and naval, energy, life sciences as well as IT and telecommunication sectors.
We are a Germany subsidiary of the publicly listed ALTEN S.A., one of Europe’s leading technology and engineering consultancies with 34,000 employees worldwide and offices in more than 25 countries. Come be part of our global team and experience our growth!
What to expect
- Automotive Engineering and the related legislation are subject to a continous development from which various modification processes are resulting.
- As a project engineer in the change management you overtake various tasks within the project team which is responsible for the documentation and communication of these new features and innovations.
- You take part in regular voting sessions where you discuss innovations of the vehicle diagnostics as well as the legal and internal standards.
- Moreover requests and failure reports of the user have to be implemented in order to ensure a permanent optimisation of the documents.
What you should bring
- You have a degree in automotive engineering (bachelor, master or diploma) or a similar degree.
- Furthermore you have already been able to collect experiences in the change management in the automotive sector.
- By enriching our project team you have excellent communication skills, an independent way of working and team spirit.
- Proficient English and German language skills complete your profile.
What we offer
We offer you challenging and exciting technical projects in a permanent position. We support your professional and personal development with personalised training measures. Here at ALTEN Technology you will find a performance oriented salary, a motivated team and various other employer services such as health and pension benefits waiting for you.
Please send us your application including the earliest possible start date as well as your preferred salary via our online application form or directly to email@example.com.
For more information please contact Tahnee Wilms at +49 511 646896-11.
Application deadline : 14/02/2019
Contact : Tahnee Wilms
Region : Germany | Germany - Niedersachsen - Wolfsburg
Unfortunately, the deadline for this application has passed. But we have many other vacancies available. Learn more about our latest job offers on the front page.