(Junior-) Project Engineer (m/f/d) - Project Management in Wolfsburg
Join us at ALTEN Technology and bring your ideas to life. We are right at our customer´s side facing up to the challenges of the future, developing pioneering and innovative solutions of outstanding quality together in the aeronautics and space, automotive, rail and naval, energy, life sciences as well as IT and telecommunication sectors.
We are a Germany subsidiary of the publicly listed ALTEN S.A., one of Europe’s leading technology and engineering consultancies with 30,000 employees worldwide and offices in more than 20 countries. Come be part of our global team and experience our growth!
What to expect
- As a project engineer you overtake various tasks within the project team which work in the area of project management.
- You work together with the suppliers and are responsible for the successful agreements.
- Moreover you create requirement analysis and plan the needed work equipment for implementing the project successfully.
- Organising, supporting and follow-up processing of different rounds of projects are also going to be part of your daily work.
- Besides you take the responsibility for the tracking and documentation of the project progress.
What you should bring
- You have a degree in industrial engineering (bachelor, master or diploma) or a similar degree.
- Furthermore you have already been able to collect experiences in projects in the automotive sector.
- You are familiar with the systems AVON, KVS and KPM.
- By enriching our project team you have excellent communication skills, an independent way of working and team spirit.
- Proficient English and German language skills complete your profile.
What we offer
We offer you challenging and exciting technical projects in a permanent position. We support your professional and personal development with personalised training measures. Here at ALTEN Technology you will find a performance oriented salary, a motivated team and various other employer services such as health and pension benefits waiting for you.
Please send us your application including the earliest possible start date as well as your preferred salary via our online application form or directly to email@example.com.
For more information please contact Tahnee Wilms at +49 511 646896-11.
Application deadline : 30/01/2019
Contact : Tahnee Wilms
Region : Germany | Germany - Niedersachsen - Wolfsburg