Senior project manager Lean Management
Join us at ALTEN Technology and bring your ideas to life. We are right at our customer´s side facing up to the challenges of the future, developing pioneering and innovative solutions of outstanding quality together in the aeronautics and space, automotive, rail and naval, energy, life sciences as well as IT and telecommunication sectors.
We are a Germany subsidiary of the publicly listed ALTEN S.A., one of Europe’s leading technology and engineering consultancies with 28,000 employees worldwide and offices in more than 20 countries. Come be part of our global team and experience our growth!
What to expect
Are you looking for a new occupational challenge in aerospace engineering? As a studied engineer you are interested in tasks regarding lean management in the avionic sector? Then join our team as a Senior project manager Lean Management with the following responsibilities:
- You are going to counsel internal customers concerning process development and productivity optimization using lean and agile methods, especially in the production sector.
- As a project engineer you are going to analyze and evaluate existing processes, identify potentials and look for optimization possibilities.
- You are going to be responsible for planning and implementation of lean management principles in the overall production process.
- In this position you are going to be responsible for documentation and reports. We expect a continuous communication with every department involved in the change process.
What you should bring
- You successfully completed a university degree in either engineering or economics.
- You gained experience in production optimization and have knowledge about the avionics sector available.
- You have knowledge in lean management available and are used to work with methods such as One-Piece Flow and Kanban.
- For this position you have strong analytical, conceptual, organizational and communicative skills available.
- Proficient knowledge in German and English complete your profile.
What we offer
We offer you challenging and exciting technical projects in a permanent position. We support your professional and personal development with personalised training measures. Here at ALTEN Technology you will find a performance oriented salary, a motivated team and various other employer services such as health and pension benefits waiting for you.
Please send us your application including the earliest possible start date as well as your preferred salary via our online application form or directly to email@example.com.
For more information please contact Friederike Busma at +49 40 853990-811 .
Application deadline : 06/04/2018
Contact : Friederike Busma
Region : Germany | Germany - Hamburg - Hamburg