Project Management - Lean Manager (m/f/d)
Join us at ALTEN Technology and bring your ideas to life. We are right at our customer´s side facing up to the challenges of the future, developing pioneering and innovative solutions of outstanding quality together in the aeronautics and space, automotive, rail and naval, energy, life sciences as well as IT and telecommunication sectors.
We are a Germany subsidiary of the publicly listed ALTEN S.A., one of Europe’s leading technology and engineering consultancies with 34,000 employees worldwide and offices in more than 25 countries. Come be part of our global team and experience our growth!
What to expect
Are you looking for a new professional challenge in aerospace engineering? As a skilled engineer you are interested in projects in lean management?
Then join our team as a Lean Manager (m/f/d) in Hamburg with the following responsibilities:
- You counsel internal customers concerning process development and productivity optimization using lean and agile methods, especially in the production sector.
- You analyze and evaluate existing processes, identify potentials and look for optimization possibilities.
- You are responsible for planning and implementation of lean management principles in the overall production process.
- You are responsible for documentation and reports.
What you should bring
- You successfully completed a university degree (Bachelor, Master, Diploma) in either engineering or economics.
- You have (first) experiences in production optimization.
- You have strong analytical, conceptual, organizational and communicative skills available.
- Proficient knowledge in German and English complete your profile.
What we offer
We offer you challenging and exciting technical projects in a permanent position. We support your professional and personal development with personalised training measures. Here at ALTEN Technology you will find a performance oriented salary, a motivated team and various other employer services such as health and pension benefits waiting for you.
Please send us your application including the earliest possible start date as well as your preferred salary via our online application form or directly to email@example.com.
For more information please contact Lea Hemmerlin at 040853990-64.
Application deadline : 10/06/2019
Contact : Lea Hemmerlin
Region : Germany | Germany - Hamburg - Hamburg