Join us at ALTEN Technology and bring your ideas to life. We are right at our customer´s side facing up to the challenges of the future, developing pioneering and innovative solutions of outstanding quality together in the aeronautics and space, automotive, rail and naval, energy, life sciences as well as IT and telecommunication sectors.
We are a Germany subsidiary of the publicly listed ALTEN S.A., one of Europe’s leading technology and engineering consultancies with 30,000 employees worldwide and offices in more than 20 countries. Come be part of our global team and experience our growth!
What to expect
Are you looking for a new occupational challenge in the sector of aerospace engineering? Then apply at ALTEN Technology as a Qualification engineer with the following responsibilities:
- You are going to create test reports and breakdowns for the tasks to be performed.
- Through regular reconcilement with the technical departments (laboratory, manufacturing and quality) you are going to coordinate the testing procedure.
- You are going to support the performance of qualification tests.
- Further you are going to take care of non-conformities during the process.
- Regular communication with other departments completes your field of tasks.
What you should bring
- You successfully completed a university degree in either mechanical engineering, aircraft engineering, aerospace engineering or likewise.
- You have knowledge about testing and qualification (DO160) available.
- You have strong analytical, conceptual, organizational and communicative skills.
- Proficient knowledge of German and English completes your profile.
What we offer
We offer you challenging and exciting technical projects in a permanent position. We support your professional and personal development with personalised training measures. Here at ALTEN Technology you will find a performance oriented salary, a motivated team and various other employer services such as health and pension benefits waiting for you.
Please send us your application including the earliest possible start date as well as your preferred salary via our online application form or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please contact Ida Timper at +49 40 853990-807.
Application deadline : 23/02/2018
Contact : Ida Timper
Region : Germany | Germany - Hamburg - Hamburg
Unfortunately, the deadline for this application has passed. But we have many other vacancies available. Learn more about our latest job offers on the front page.