Junior Engineer Lean and process management
What to expect
Are you looking for a new occupational challenge in aerospace engineering? As a studied engineer you are interested in lean and process management? Then join our team at ALTEN Technology as a project engineer for the following responsibilities:
- You are responsible for overall strategic planning and coordination for implementation of lean methods as well as a sustainable and continuous improvement of working systems.
- As a project engineer you are going to analyze and evaluate consisting processes to identify potentials and find optimization solutions.
- You define, analyze and prepare a base of process relevant parameters.
- Further you are responsible to plan and implement parallelization of working packages as well as create a shopfloor-layout to minimize storage and transport times.
- In addition, in this position you are responsible for documentation. Continuous communication with all at the change process participating parties is obligatory.
What you should bring
- You successfully completed a university degree (Bachelor, Master or Diploma) in mechanical engineering, production engineering, aerospace engineering or likewise.
- You have some experience in lean and process management.
- For this position you need to have analytical, conceptual, organizational and communicative knowledge.
- Proficient knowledge in German and English completes your profile.
What we offer
We offer you challenging and exciting technical projects in a permanent position. We support your professional and personal development with personalized training measures. Here at ALTEN Technology you will find a performance oriented salary, a motivated team and various other employer services such as health and pension benefits waiting for you. Come be a part of our worldwide organization!
Please send us your application including the earliest possible start date as well as your preferred salary via our online application form or directly to email@example.com. For further questions don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter Ida Timper under +49 40 853990-807.
Application deadline : 27/10/2017
Contact : Ida Timper
Region : Germany