Design Engineer - Plastic Injection in Hamburg
What to expect
Are you looking for a new occupational challenge? Then join our team at ALTEN Technology and apply as a construction engineer with the following responsibilities:
- You are responsible to design injection-molded parts to be used as medical devices.
- Further you are going to develop adaptations and change concepts for the respective parts.
- You have to take into account all for plastics relevant ways of production to follow the concept as well as to fulfill the necessary functions.
- Your tasks will be completed by a close collaboration with internal and external development partners.
What you should bring
- You successfully completed a university degree in either mechanical engineering, plastics technology or likewise.
- Further you gained experience as a designer of plastics parts under usage of CATIA V5.
- You have proficient knowledge of German and English available.
What we offer
We offer you challenging and exciting technical projects in a permanent position. We support your professional and personal development with personalised training measures. Here at ALTEN Technology you will find a performance oriented salary, a motivated team and various other employer services such as health and pension benefits waiting for you. Come be a part of our worldwide organisation!
Please send us your application including the earliest possible start date as well as your preferred salary via our online application form or directly to email@example.com. For further questions please don’t hesitate to contact our Recruiter Marleen Volker under +49 40 853990-809.
Application deadline : 04/10/2017
Contact : Marleen Volker
Region : Germany