Supplier Quality Engineer in Hamburg
What to expect
As a quality engineer at ALTEN Technology, you contribute to the optimization of suppliers relationships of Europeans biggest aircraft manufacturer:
- As supply quality engineer, you take care of the timely enforcement of quality concepts towards national and international suppliers.
- To develop an effective supplier management strategy, you analyze specifications and instructions.
- As an interface between suppliers and project teams, you ensure a continuous quality.
- For this purpose, you are responsible for performance reports of main suppliers by qualification and evaluation the development of the suppliers.
What you should bring
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree inaerospace, industrial engineering or a similar professional training.
- In the course of your past, you have acquired experiences in supplier auditing as well as processes non-conformity requests.
- Besides your good MS Office knowledge, you have a confident appearance and good communication skills with national and international suppliers.
What we offer
We start off by offering you challenging and exciting technical projects in a permanent position and we continue to support your professional and personal development with personalised training measures. Here at ALTEN Technology you will find a performance related salary, a motivated team and various other employer services such as health and pension benefits waiting for you. Come be a part of our worldwide organisation!
Please send us your application including earliest possible start date as well as your preferred salary via our online application form or else via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we offer
Application deadline : 04/10/2017
Contact : Marleen Volker
Region : Germany
Unfortunately, the deadline for this application has passed. But we have many other vacancies available. Learn more about our latest job offers on the front page.