Junior Manufacturing Engineer
Join us at ALTEN Technology and bring your ideas to life. We are right at our customer´s side facing up to the challenges of the future, developing pioneering and innovative solutions of outstanding quality together in the aeronautics and space, automotive, rail and naval, energy, life sciences as well as IT and telecommunication sectors.
We are a Germany subsidiary of the publicly listed ALTEN S.A., one of Europe’s leading technology and engineering consultancies with 28,000 employees worldwide and offices in more than 20 countries. Come be part of our global team and experience our growth!
What to expect
Within the scope of various and complex projects in the field of manufacturing engineering in aerospace, we are currently looking for a Junior Manufacturing Engineer with the following responsibilities:
- Definition and continuous improvement of complex manufacturing processes of different production lines in aircraft construction
- Monitoring and verification of quality, efficiency and timing objectives in terms of workflow and used materials
- Implementation of innovative concepts and new technologies
- Continuous communication with the employees in the production as well as the contact person at the customer
What you should bring
Ideally you come up with:
- Successfully completed studies (bachelor, master or diploma) in aerospace engineering, production, mechanical engineering or comparable studies
- First experiences in the field of production planning through internships or working student tasks in aerospace, automotive or comparable sectors
- High organsing and coordinating abilities
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
What we offer
We offer you challenging and exciting technical projects in a permanent position. We support your professional and personal development with personalised training measures. Here at ALTEN Technology you will find a performance oriented salary, a motivated team and various other employer services such as health and pension benefits waiting for you.
Please send us your application including the earliest possible start date as well as your preferred salary via our online application form or directly to email@example.com.
For more information please contact Ida Timper at +49 40 853990-807.
Application deadline : 14/03/2018
Contact : Ida Timper
Region : Germany | Germany - Hamburg - Hamburg