Engineer Process Optimization
Join us at ALTEN Technology and bring your ideas to life. We are right at our customer´s side facing up to the challenges of the future, developing pioneering and innovative solutions of outstanding quality together in the aeronautics and space, automotive, rail and naval, energy, life sciences as well as IT and telecommunication sectors.
We are a Germany subsidiary of the publicly listed ALTEN S.A., one of Europe’s leading technology and engineering consultancies with 28,000 employees worldwide and offices in more than 20 countries. Come be part of our global team and experience our growth!
What to expect
Within the scope of various and complex projects in the field of manufacturing engineering in aerospace, we are currently looking for an Engineer in process optimization with the following responsibilities:
- Harmonization and optimization of manufacturing processes regarding to production costs, lead times and capacities.
- Pulsing of the process of manufacture (line balancing), identification of manufacturing problems and suggestings for possible solutions.
- Presentation of possible improvements based on lean management, lean administration and lean manufacturing approaches.
- In addition you conduct analyses of the sequences of productions and create through that improvements.
- As an Engineer of Process Optimization you work out a plan for an optimization of the manufacture.
What you should bring
- Successful degree in machine engineering, production technology, aviation or a similar qualification.
- First experience in manufacturing engineering in aviation.
- Strong analytical, conceptual, organizational and communicative skills.
- Excellent communication skills in German and English.
What we offer
We offer you challenging and exciting technical projects in a permanent position. We support your professional and personal development with personalised training measures. Here at ALTEN Technology you will find a performance oriented salary, a motivated team and various other employer services such as health and pension benefits waiting for you.
Please send us your application including the earliest possible start date as well as your preferred salary via our online application form or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please contact Friederike Busma at +49 40 853990-811 .
Application deadline : 03/04/2018
Contact : Friederike Busma
Region : Germany | Germany - Hamburg - Hamburg