Project Engineer for Work Preparation
Join us at ALTEN Technology and bring your ideas to life. We are right at our customer´s side facing up to the challenges of the future, developing pioneering and innovative solutions of outstanding quality together in the aeronautics and space, automotive, rail and naval, energy, life sciences as well as IT and telecommunication sectors.
We are a Germany subsidiary of the publicly listed ALTEN S.A., one of Europe’s leading technology and engineering consultancies with 26,200 employees worldwide and offices in more than 20 countries. Come be part of our global team and experience our growth!
What to expect
Within the scope of various and complex projects in the field of manufacturing engineering in aerospace we are currently looking for an engineer in work preparation with the following responsibilities:
- Coordination of delivery and assembly contents for components between production area and assembly stations.
- Establishing of work instructions, standards worksheets (SOI and Full3DSOI), bills of materials and manufacturing orders.
- Definition of working processes on the basis of MTM or REFA methods.
- Monitoring and optimization of used jigs and tools for the production.
- Ordering of components in accordance with a complete and on-time delivery.
What you should bring
- A successful degree in production technology, aviation or a similar qualification.
- First experience in manufacturing engineering in aviation.
- Knowledge in REFA and MTM methods as well as experience in personnel requirement planning, work structures and workplace design.
- Good analytical and organizational skills as well as excellent communication skills in German and English.
What we offer
We offer you challenging and exciting technical projects in a permanent position. We support your professional and personal development with personalised training measures. Here at ALTEN Technology you will find a performance oriented salary, a motivated team and various other employer services such as health and pension benefits waiting for you.
Please send us your application including the earliest possible start date as well as your preferred salary via our online application form or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please contact Ida Timper at +49 40 853990-807.
Application deadline : 02/02/2018
Contact : Ida Timper
Region : Germany