(Junior) Engineer Work Preparation in Hamburg
Join us at ALTEN Technology and bring your ideas to life. We are right at our customer´s side facing up to the challenges of the future, developing pioneering and innovative solutions of outstanding quality together in the aeronautics and space, automotive, rail and naval, energy, life sciences as well as IT and telecommunication sectors.
We are a Germany subsidiary of the publicly listed ALTEN S.A., one of Europe’s leading technology and engineering consultancies with 28,000 employees worldwide and offices in more than 20 countries. Come be part of our global team and experience our growth!
What to expect
Within the scope of various and complex projects in the field of manufacturing engineering in aerospace we are currently looking for a (Junior) Engineer Work Preparation in Hamburg area with the following responsibilities:
- Coordination of delivery and assembly contents for components between production area and assembly stations.
- Establishing of work instructions, standards worksheets (SOI and Full3DSOI), bills of materials and manufacturing orders.
- Definition of working processes on the basis of MTM or REFA methods.
- Monitoring and optimization of used jigs and tools for the production.
- Ordering of components in accordance with a complete and on-time delivery.
What you should bring
- You successfully completed your degree in production technology, aviation or a similar qualification.
- You gained first experience in manufacturing engineering, preferrably in the aviation industry.
- You possess knowledge in REFA and MTM methods as well as experience in personnel requirement planning, work structures and workplace design.
- Good analytical and organizational skills as well as excellent communication skills in German and English complete your profile.
What we offer
We offer you challenging and exciting technical projects in a permanent position. We support your professional and personal development with personalised training measures. Here at ALTEN Technology you will find a performance oriented salary, a motivated team and various other employer services such as health and pension benefits waiting for you.
Please send us your application including the earliest possible start date as well as your preferred salary via our online application form or directly to email@example.com.
For more information please contact Friederike Busma at +49 40 853990-811 .
Application deadline : 13/08/2018
Contact : Friederike Busma
Region : Germany | Germany - Hamburg - Hamburg