Project Manager/Leader in Aviation in Hamburg
Join us at ALTEN Technology and bring your ideas to life. We are right at our customer´s side facing up to the challenges of the future, developing pioneering and innovative solutions of outstanding quality together in the aeronautics and space, automotive, rail and naval, energy, life sciences as well as IT and telecommunication sectors.
We are a Germany subsidiary of the publicly listed ALTEN S.A., one of Europe’s leading technology and engineering consultancies with 26,200 employees worldwide and offices in more than 20 countries. Come be part of our global team and experience our growth!
What to expect
We are currently looking for a project manager/ project leader with the following responsibilities:
- Planning and handling of potential projects in the field of development, testing, design or process and production management.
- Organization of the team workload and coordination of project activities
- Compliance of quality, time and cost standards regarding to a project
- Creation of reportings for customers as well as superiors
What you should bring
Ideally you come up with:
- Degree in mechanical engineering (bachelor / master) or a similar professional training
- First experience in project leading, ideally in aviation
- Excellent language skills in German and English
What we offer
We offer you challenging and exciting technical projects in a permanent position. We support your professional and personal development with personalised training measures. Here at ALTEN Technology you will find a performance oriented salary, a motivated team and various other employer services such as health and pension benefits waiting for you.
Please send us your application including the earliest possible start date as well as your preferred salary via our online application form or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please contact Ida Timper at +49 40 853990-807.
Application deadline : 02/02/2018
Contact : Ida Timper
Region : Germany