Test & Validation Engineer - Railway (m/f/d)
Join us at ALTEN Technology and bring your ideas to life. We are right at our customer´s side facing up to the challenges of the future, developing pioneering and innovative solutions of outstanding quality together in the aeronautics and space, automotive, rail and naval, energy, life sciences as well as IT and telecommunication sectors.
We are a Germany subsidiary of the publicly listed ALTEN S.A., one of Europe’s leading technology and engineering consultancies with 34,000 employees worldwide and offices in more than 25 countries. Come be part of our global team and experience our growth!
What to expect
- For our renowned customers we are in charge of various projects in the railway sector and are looking for motivated and committed experts (m/f/d) to support us.
- For the testing of new development systems, you will write the test specifications and set the criteria that the system must meet.
- When conducting the tests, you will identify the needs for optimization and derive a validation and verification plan.
- When reviewing the tests, you always keep the project-, product- and quality requirements in mind.
- Finally, you will perform troubleshooting and create test and validation reports.
++ In this area we have opportunities for all experience levels from Junior Test & Validation Engineer (m/f/d) to Senior (m/f/d). ++
What you should bring
- You have successfully completed a technical degree.
- You already have professional experience in the field of activity mentioned and in the railway industry.
- Ideally, you already have some experience in the field of HW testing (SW testing if applicable).
- English fluent, German a plus.
++ Experience in the railway sector is required++
What we offer
We offer you challenging and exciting technical projects in a permanent position. We support your professional and personal development with personalised training measures. Here at ALTEN Technology you will find a performance oriented salary, a motivated team and various other employer services such as health and pension benefits waiting for you.
Please send us your application including the earliest possible start date as well as your preferred salary via our online application form or directly to email@example.com.
For more information please contact Lara Tiedtke at 0511 64689629.
Application deadline : 30/11/2020
Contact : Lara Tiedtke
Region : Germany - Niedersachsen - Braunschweig