TGA Automation Engineer (m/w/d)
Join us at ALTEN Technology and bring your ideas to life. We are right at our customer´s side facing up to the challenges of the future, developing pioneering and innovative solutions of outstanding quality together in the aeronautics and space, automotive, rail and naval, energy, life sciences as well as IT and telecommunication sectors.
We are a Germany subsidiary of the publicly listed ALTEN S.A., one of Europe’s leading technology and engineering consultancies with 34,000 employees worldwide and offices in more than 25 countries. Come be part of our global team and experience our growth!
What to expect
Are you looking for a new professional challenge? For our innovative projects in the field of building automation we are looking for a TGA Automation Engineer (m/f/d), with the following activities:
- First and foremost you will develop user-specific Software Architecture, control and logic of the modules
- You will also test the Hardware and Software under user conditions
- You commission the building automation and building control systems
- You are also responsible for the handover for acceptance to the customer
- Finally, you will create and maintain the program documentation
What you should bring
- You have a degree in Automation Technology / Building Automation or equivalent
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in the field of Building Automation
- You have knowledge in Desigo Insight, Desigo CC, PX
- You have experience with the bus protocols BACnet, LON, Mod-Bus, M-Bus, KNX
- Fluent German and English (C1) and a proactive and open-minded personality are a must have
What we offer
We offer you challenging and exciting technical projects in a permanent position. We support your professional and personal development with personalised training measures. Here at ALTEN Technology you will find a performance oriented salary, a motivated team and various other employer services such as health and pension benefits waiting for you.
Please send us your application including the earliest possible start date as well as your preferred salary via our online application form or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please contact Lea Hemmerlin at +49 4085399064.
Application deadline :
Contact : Lea Hemmerlin
Region : Germany - Schleswig-Holstein - Kiel