Software Development - Railway (m/f/d)
Join us at ALTEN Technology and bring your ideas to life. We are right at our customer´s side facing up to the challenges of the future, developing pioneering and innovative solutions of outstanding quality together in the aeronautics and space, automotive, rail and naval, energy, life sciences as well as IT and telecommunication sectors.
We are a Germany subsidiary of the publicly listed ALTEN S.A., one of Europe’s leading technology and engineering consultancies with 34,000 employees worldwide and offices in more than 25 countries. Come be part of our global team and experience our growth!
What to expect
- We are in charge of various projects in the railway sector for our renowned customers and are looking for motivated and committed experts (m/f/d) to support us.
- With your expertise, you will manage projects, develop new software in the area of digital transformation and be involved in finding solutions to problems.
- Together with your team, you will create the requirements, the design (high & low level) and carry out the coding and implementation.
- In the area of development and testing, you will be familiar with system integration and commissioning (SW unit test, SW integration, HW / SW integration and bootloader commissioning).
++ In this area we have opportunities for all experience levels from Junior Software Developer (m/f/d) to Senior (m/f/d). ++
What you should bring
- You have a successful degree in computer science, business informatics, electrical engineering, information technology or a comparable degree program.
- You are experienced in using SPS/PLC programming or one of the common programming languages C, C++, C# and Java.
- You already have professional experience in the mentioned field of activity.
- Ideally, you have been able to gain professional experience in the field of railway and have experience in the field of embedded systems.
- English fluent, German a plus.
What we offer
We offer you challenging and exciting technical projects in a permanent position. We support your professional and personal development with personalised training measures. Here at ALTEN Technology you will find a performance oriented salary, a motivated team and various other employer services such as health and pension benefits waiting for you.
Please send us your application including the earliest possible start date as well as your preferred salary via our online application form or directly to email@example.com.
For more information please contact Lara Tiedtke at 0511 64689629.
Application deadline : 30/11/2020
Contact : Lara Tiedtke
Region : Germany - Niedersachsen - Braunschweig