DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
Join us at ALTEN Technology and bring your ideas to life. We are right at our customer´s side facing up to the challenges of the future, developing pioneering and innovative solutions of outstanding quality together in the aeronautics and space, automotive, rail and naval, energy, life sciences as well as IT and telecommunication sectors.
We are a Germany subsidiary of the publicly listed ALTEN S.A., one of Europe’s leading technology and engineering consultancies with 34,000 employees worldwide and offices in more than 25 countries. Come be part of our global team and experience our growth!
What to expect
DevOps is your passion and you now want to showcase your talent on multiple projects? Join us as a DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) in our Digital Lab Team:
- You are primarily responsible for the operational stability and improvement of IT processes managed through our DevOps team
- You are actively taking ownership of the product development and managing agreed backlog of activities
- You are available as the focal point for your colleagues and pass on your expertise in workshops
- You are also responsible for identifying problems and opportunities for improvement, as well as reporting
- You promote and support the project team through your motivating way of working
What you should bring
- You successfully finished university with a computer science degree or a comparable qualification
- Ideally, as a Scrum Master or Product Owner, you have already gained practical experience in the Software Development industry
- Knowledge in cloud based hosting services would be beneficial
- You bring a well-founded knowledge with databases (especially SQL and MongoDB)
- You are fascinated by an agile team environment
- German and English skills round off your profile
What we offer
#weareALTEN - What we offer you
With us you have the opportunity to realize your dream of a unique and individual technical career as a specialist or in a technical management function, combined with responsibility for personnel and project managers in a technology environment.
#ALTENStart: At ALTEN Technology you will be integrated into an appreciative and motivated team from the start with an open-ended employment contract and will take on responsibility at an early stage. We accompany you in every phase of your career from consultant to project director. Together with your supervisor, you define your individual roadmap to help you achieve your goals. Regular feedback discussions and participation in our "TrainingAkademie" will help you succeed.
#Space to unfold:
From day one, you can look forward to a safe workplace with modern work equipment in an agile environment. You have the opportunity to work or take responsibility for innovative, future-oriented projects from a wide range of subject areas and industries.
Teamwork is very important: we motivate and support each other by sharing our knowledge openly and cooperatively. Regular events such as "AltenTalks" promote the transfer of knowledge, offer the opportunity to network and to get a look outside the box.
#ALTENhome: We want you to feel at home with us. We therefore offer numerous benefits that support you both in your everyday work and also promote it privately. In addition to company health promotion, we also offer numerous discounts in various areas through our corporate benefits program (e.g. discounts on technology, fitness offers or travel). With our monthly events such as the “ALTEN After Works”, sports events and our legendary summer and Christmas parties, we promote a corporate culture with a focus on inspiring cooperation.
Did we make you curious? We look forward to receiving your application!
Application deadline : 04/11/2020
Contact : Friederike Busma
Region : Germany - Hamburg - Hamburg