Engineer in the Medtech field
Join us at ALTEN Technology and bring your ideas to life. We are right at our customer´s side facing up to the challenges of the future, developing pioneering and innovative solutions of outstanding quality together in the aeronautics and space, automotive, rail and naval, energy, life sciences as well as IT and telecommunication sectors.
We are a Germany subsidiary of the publicly listed ALTEN S.A., one of Europe’s leading technology and engineering consultancies with 34,000 employees worldwide and offices in more than 25 countries. Come be part of our global team and experience our growth!
What to expect
As a medtech engineer (m / f / d), you will use your expertise to support our projects and can optionally take on activities in the following areas:
• Programming with C, C ++ or Java etc., as well as steering various disciplines (software, hardware, test and system, etc.).
• Taking over the technical documentation and thus the responsibility for the planning, implementation and follow-up of project documentation.
• Daily exchange with various specialist departments and project teams.
• Responsibility for identifying, determining and evaluating optimization potential.
Do any of these apply to you? If yes, we look forward to receiving your application!
What you should bring
• You successfully finished your university degree in Mechanical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Informatics or a similar field.
• You have already gained a first working experience in the Medtech area.
• Good knowledge in English (B2 level) and proficiency in German (C1 level) complete your profile.
• Expertise in either C/C++, Matlab, Java or Labview is a Must-Have.
• You are communicative, analytical and bring along an agile mindset.
What we offer
We offer you challenging and exciting technical projects in a permanent position. We support your professional and personal development with personalised training measures. Here at ALTEN Technology you will find a performance oriented salary, a motivated team and various other employer services such as health and pension benefits waiting for you.
Please send us your application including the earliest possible start date as well as your preferred salary via our online application form or directly to email@example.com.
For more information please contact Agnese Favarin at +49 40 853990-802.
Application deadline : 30/11/2020
Contact : Agnese Favarin
Region : Germany - Hamburg - Hamburg | Germany - Schleswig-Holstein - Lübeck