Sales Manager / Business Manager (m/f/d)
Join us at ALTEN Technology and bring your ideas to life. We are right at our customer´s side facing up to the challenges of the future, developing pioneering and innovative solutions of outstanding quality together in the aeronautics and space, automotive, rail and naval, energy, life sciences as well as IT and telecommunication sectors.
We are a Germany subsidiary of the publicly listed ALTEN S.A., one of Europe’s leading technology and engineering consultancies with 34,000 employees worldwide and offices in more than 25 countries. Come be part of our global team and experience our growth!
What to expect
You want to become part of one of the most successful technology and engineering service providers in Europe?
Do you enjoy dealing with customers, would you like to take your first steps towards management and gradually assume more responsibility for your own unit?
Then become part of our team in Hanover and develop, together with us and the support of your coach as well as internal trainings, your management skills and take responsibility for the following areas:
- Business Development:
- Market analysis and identification of customer potential in various sectors
- Establishment and expansion of an own customer base through sales activities
- Tracking the latest technologies and trends, you use your know-how as a basis for the successful further development and support of new and existing business areas
- Project management:
- Act as a focal point to the customer, the project and the project teams
- Planning and budgeting of won projects in cooperation with the technical department
- Offer and contract preparation
- Support of the project during the first phase
- Recruitment and team management:
- Establishment of an own team of engineers for the successful implementation of your projects in cooperation with Recruitment
- Interview management and personnel planning for project implementation
- Leadership and support of your team as disciplinary leader
What you should bring
- University degree in engineering or economics
- 1 - 3 years of experience in sales, preferably in an industry in which ALTEN is active (including aerospace, automotive, medical technology, IT), also in the service sector
- If you already have management or project management experience, you have the opportunity to develop more quickly in business management
- You are interested in technical topics and questions
- Your excellent communication and sales skills make it easy for you to build up your own key account
- You are a dynamic, proactive personality who is confident in dealing with customers and has a high level of professionalism
- You have a strategic mindset and an eye for emerging trends in your blood
- Ambition and a pronounced will to perform and succeed, combined with an independent way of working, will drive you to top performance
- You communicate without problems in German and English
What we offer
We offer you a unique internationally oriented career combined with personnel and project responsibility. Participation in the ALTEN ‘Management Program’ which accompanies you in every phase of your career up to Senior Manager, allows us to purposefully promote your career. When you join ALTEN Technology you will find professional perspectives waiting for you that enable success.
Please send us your application including the earliest possible start date as well as your preferred salary via our online application form or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please contact Stephanie Martire at 040 853990805.
Application deadline :
Contact : Stephanie Martire
Region : Germany | Germany - Niedersachsen - Hanover | Germany - Niedersachsen - Wolfsburg | Germany - Niedersachsen - Braunschweig