Purchasing Assistant (m/f/d)
Join us at ALTEN Technology and bring your ideas to life. We are right at our customer´s side facing up to the challenges of the future, developing pioneering and innovative solutions of outstanding quality together in the aeronautics and space, automotive, rail and naval, energy, life sciences as well as IT and telecommunication sectors.
We are a Germany subsidiary of the publicly listed ALTEN S.A., one of Europe’s leading technology and engineering consultancies with 34,000 employees worldwide and offices in more than 25 countries. Come be part of our global team and experience our growth!
What to expect
- Administrative procurement processing and covering tasks from placing the order to the receipt of goods
- Processing and distributing orders and monitoring dates of the subcontractors
- Continuous advancement and documentation of processes in purchasing as well as maintenance of the master data of the supplier’s portfolio
- Interface function to the operating business, accounting and controlling departments as well as frequent exchange with associate companies and suppliers
- Qualification and advancement of the supplier’s portfolio on a national and international level
What you should bring
- You successfully finished your commercial training with a good knowledge in business management
- Ideally you have at least two years experience as administrative support
- SAP-knowledge is appreciated
- You have good communication skills and you enjoy to interact with people
- Your English and German are both business fluent, orally and in writing
- You possess the ability to negotiate and a certain assertiveness
What we offer
We offer you a challenging and attractive position which you actively help shape in a permanent position. We support your professional and personal development with personalised training measures. Here at ALTEN Technology you will find a performance oriented salary, a motivated team and various other employer services such as health and pension benefits waiting for you.
Please send us your application including the earliest possible start date as well as your preferred salary via our online application form or directly to email@example.com.
For more information please contact Julia Bechthold at +49 (0)40 853990-14.
Application deadline : 17/06/2019
Contact : Julia Bechthold
Region : Germany | Germany - Hamburg - Hamburg
Unfortunately, the deadline for this application has passed. But we have many other vacancies available. Learn more about our latest job offers on the front page.