Project engineer - Wind energy
Join us at ALTEN Technology and bring your ideas to life. We are right at our customer´s side facing up to the challenges of the future, developing pioneering and innovative solutions of outstanding quality together in the aeronautics and space, automotive, rail and naval, energy, life sciences as well as IT and telecommunication sectors.
We are a Germany subsidiary of the publicly listed ALTEN S.A., one of Europe’s leading technology and engineering consultancies with 34,000 employees worldwide and offices in more than 25 countries. Come be part of our global team and experience our growth!
What to expect
You are passionate about renewable energies and especially in the wind industry you could already prove this passion in your career? Bring in your expertise as Project engineer in our innovative projects and overtake the following responsibilities:
- Primarily you bring in your Know-How in different projects, e.g. in construction or electronic subjects within in the Wind industry.
- Depending on the project you develop tools, monitor and regulate technical processes via SCADA or also might focus on constructional topics.
- Not only do you tackle problems locally, but also advise costumers in technical questions where you interact as intersection between costumers, our Business Management and the engineers.
- In the end you take over the technical documentation of the project order.
What you should bring
- You successfully finished your studies in electronical engineering, renewable energies with focus on wind energy or a study alike.
- Young professionals alike as experienced profiles can feel free to apply, for us well-founded experience in the wind industry is important.
- Knowledge with SCADA are a big plus. Depending on the project knowledge in Excel VBA, ANSYS, Siemens NX, or even development skills with C# are a Nice-to-Have.
- You are fluent in German and English. Spanish skills are a big plus.
- A dynamic, proactive and communicative personality as well as the willingness to travel bring your profile to a round figure.
What we offer
We offer you challenging and exciting technical projects in a permanent position. We support your professional and personal development with personalised training measures. Here at ALTEN Technology you will find a performance oriented salary, a motivated team and various other employer services such as health and pension benefits waiting for you.
Please send us your application including the earliest possible start date as well as your preferred salary via our online application form or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please contact Steffen Schmidt at 040-853990859.
Application deadline : 15/08/2019
Contact : Steffen Schmidt
Region : Germany | Germany - Hamburg - Hamburg | Germany - Bremen - Bremen | Germany - Niedersachsen - Cuxhaven
Unfortunately, the deadline for this application has passed. But we have many other vacancies available. Learn more about our latest job offers on the front page.