Software Engineer - C/C++
Join us at ALTEN Technology and bring your ideas to life. We are right at our customer´s side facing up to the challenges of the future, developing pioneering and innovative solutions of outstanding quality together in the aeronautics and space, automotive, rail and naval, energy, life sciences as well as IT and telecommunication sectors.
We are a Germany subsidiary of the publicly listed ALTEN S.A., one of Europe’s leading technology and engineering consultancies with 34,000 employees worldwide and offices in more than 25 countries. Come be part of our global team and experience our growth!
What to expect
Especially in the Aviation- and Life Science industry innovation is key. As a Software Developer you can work Hands-On with fascinating technologies and experience the Industry4.0. The role of a Software Engineer with focus on C and C++ is responsible for the following tasks:
- First of all you draft and develop software with C or C++ in an agile project environment.
- Furthermore you are responsible for the upkeep of our software systems as well as taking care for the software architecture.
- You not only work as a developer, but also act in the configuration management, the hardware development and the software architecture.
- Last but not least you take care for the technical documentation and manage the project aims together with the project leader.
What you should bring
- You successfully finished your degree in Computer Science or a field of study alike.
- Expertise in C and C++ is a Must-Have, well-founded knowledge in Java or C# a Nice-to-Have.
- A sense for innovation as well as interest in topics like IoT, KI or Embedded Systems is characterizing you and modern technologies, e.g. in the Aviation industry, fascinate you.
- You are fluent in English and have a B2 german level.
What we offer
We offer you challenging and exciting technical projects in a permanent position. We support your professional and personal development with personalised training measures. Here at ALTEN Technology you will find a performance oriented salary, a motivated team and various other employer services such as health and pension benefits waiting for you.
Please send us your application including the earliest possible start date as well as your preferred salary via our online application form or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please contact Steffen Schmidt at 040-853990859.
Application deadline : 12/07/2019
Contact : Steffen Schmidt
Region : Germany | Germany - Hamburg - Hamburg | Germany - Schleswig-Holstein - Lübeck | Germany - Schleswig-Holstein - Norderstedt