(Senior) Software Developer
Join us at ALTEN Technology and bring your ideas to life. We are right at our customer´s side facing up to the challenges of the future, developing pioneering and innovative solutions of outstanding quality together in the aeronautics and space, automotive, rail and naval, energy, life sciences as well as IT and telecommunication sectors.
We are a Germany subsidiary of the publicly listed ALTEN S.A., one of Europe’s leading technology and engineering consultancies with 34,000 employees worldwide and offices in more than 25 countries. Come be part of our global team and experience our growth!
What to expect
With ALTEN Technology you advise our Corporate Partner on their way in the Industry4.0. Bring in your innovative mindset here at ALTEN Technology and transform the Aviation Industry with us. As a (Senior) Software Developer you have the following responsibilities:
- First of all you incorporate in several different software projects and develop software with C, C++ and Java.
- You are the responsible contact person when it comes to bug fixing and the application engineering within the project period.
- Here you not only have the responsibility for the development, but also for strategic projects and leading projects.
- Last but not least you are the intersection between our Business Management, the costumer, the agile couch and our IT-Consultants.
What you should bring
- You successfully finished your studies in Computer Science or a degree alike.
- You have already gained at least three years of professional experience as a Software Developer and can now bring in your expertise in several different projects.
- Especially with C, C++ and Java you are the expert – also knowledge with other programming languages like Python are a big Plus.
- The aviation industry is fascinating you within our agile teams you want to move the digital transformation forward. Here you can convince with your smart mindset and the right feeling for innovation and modern technologies.
What we offer
We offer you challenging and exciting technical projects in a permanent position. We support your professional and personal development with personalised training measures. Here at ALTEN Technology you will find a performance oriented salary, a motivated team and various other employer services such as health and pension benefits waiting for you.
Please send us your application including the earliest possible start date as well as your preferred salary via our online application form or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please contact Steffen Schmidt at 040-853990859.
Application deadline : 04/10/2019
Contact : Steffen Schmidt
Region : Germany | Germany - Hamburg - Hamburg