Engineer (m/f/d) Systems Verification & Validation
Join us at ALTEN Technology and bring your ideas to life. We are right at our customer´s side facing up to the challenges of the future, developing pioneering and innovative solutions of outstanding quality together in the aeronautics and space, automotive, rail and naval, energy, life sciences as well as IT and telecommunication sectors.
We are a Germany subsidiary of the publicly listed ALTEN S.A., one of Europe’s leading technology and engineering consultancies with 34,000 employees worldwide and offices in more than 25 countries. Come be part of our global team and experience our growth!
What to expect
Are you looking for new professional challenges and are you interested in being an experienced engineer for the aviation industry? Then apply to ALTEN Technology as an engineer for validation & verification processes with the following responsibilities:
- The design of test specifications based on customer requirements, as well as the preparation and execution of tests of cabin management systems in the aircraft.
- As part of this, you determine the errors and causes of the systems and their components.
- In addition, you document the test results and check them for plausibility.
- Last but not least, you contribute to the continuous improvement and revision of the test procedures.
What you should bring
- You have a university degree in the field of aerospace engineering, electrical engineering or similar.
- Further, you have experience in the development and execution of test on electrical systems, based on the V-model.
- Ideally you have successfully worked with the DO-178B/C standard.
- Experiences in Requirements Based Engineering and the tools: DOORS, ClearCase, ClearQuest and Integrity Modeler are an advantage.
- You have a confident appearance and clear communication that is complemented by your organizational and analytical skills.
- Finally, your profile is rounded off by fluent German and English spoken and written skills.
What we offer
We offer you a challenging and attractive position which you actively help shape in a permanent position. We support your professional and personal development with personalised training measures. Here at ALTEN Technology you will find a performance oriented salary, a motivated team and various other employer services such as health and pension benefits waiting for you.
Please send us your application including the earliest possible start date as well as your preferred salary via our online application form or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please contact Svenja Wegge at +49 40 853990-808.
Application deadline : 22/02/2019
Contact : Svenja Wegge
Region : Germany | Germany - Hamburg
Unfortunately, the deadline for this application has passed. But we have many other vacancies available. Learn more about our latest job offers on the front page.