Verification & Validation Engineer (m/f/d)
Join us at ALTEN Technology and bring your ideas to life. We are right at our customer´s side facing up to the challenges of the future, developing pioneering and innovative solutions of outstanding quality together in the aeronautics and space, automotive, rail and naval, energy, life sciences as well as IT and telecommunication sectors.
We are a Germany subsidiary of the publicly listed ALTEN S.A., one of Europe’s leading technology and engineering consultancies with 34,000 employees worldwide and offices in more than 25 countries. Come be part of our global team and experience our growth!
What to expect
Are you looking for a new professional challenge? As a skilled engineer you are interested in innovative projects in aerospace?
Join our dynamic and growing team as a Verification & Validation Engineer (m/f/d) with following responsibilities:
- Firstly, you are responsible for the design of test specifications based on customer requirements, as well as the preparation and execution of tests of cabin management systems in the aircraft.
- In addition, you determine the errors and causes of the systems and their components.
- Furthermore, you document the test results and check them for plausibility.
- Last but not least, you contribute to the continuous improvement and revision of the test procedures.
What you should bring
- You have successfully completed your studies in aerospace, mechanical engineering or electrical engineering.
- Moreover, you have (first) experiences in the development and execution of test on electrical systems, based on the V-model, ideally with Requirements Based Engineering and the tools: DOORS, ClearCase, ClearQuest and Integrity Modeler.
- You have a confident appearance and clear communication that is complemented by your organizational and analytical skills.
- Fluent German and English language skills complete your profile.
What we offer
We offer you challenging and exciting technical projects in a permanent position. We support your professional and personal development with personalised training measures. Here at ALTEN Technology you will find a performance oriented salary, a motivated team and various other employer services such as health and pension benefits waiting for you.
Please send us your application including the earliest possible start date as well as your preferred salary via our online application form or directly to email@example.com.
For more information please contact Lea Hemmerlin at 040853990-64.
Application deadline : 24/07/2019
Contact : Lea Hemmerlin
Region : Germany | Germany - Hamburg