Talent Acquisition Manager/ Recruiting Manager (m/f)
Join us at ALTEN Technology and bring your ideas to life. We are right at our customer´s side facing up to the challenges of the future, developing pioneering and innovative solutions of outstanding quality together in the aeronautics and space, automotive, rail and naval, energy, life sciences as well as IT and telecommunication sectors.
We are a Germany subsidiary of the publicly listed ALTEN S.A., one of Europe’s leading technology and engineering consultancies with 30,000 employees worldwide and offices in more than 20 countries. Come be part of our global team and experience our growth!
What to expect
You have a first experience in Team's Management in Recruiting / Talent Acquisition or in Business Recruitment field?
Then become part of ALTEN Technology Gmbh and our recruiting team.
We are looking for an ambitious Senior Recruiter/ Recruiting Manager in Hamburg in full time.
- As senior recruiter you take over the professional and disciplinary leadership of a Recruiting team (identification trainings, coaching, support of the team in goal achievement, career development, appraisal interview)
- Establishment and expansion of recruiting channels, employer branding concepts and innovative strategies in the engineering and IT environment
- Manage recruiting activities to ensure achievement of KPIs
- Responsible for the A to Z recruitment of your perimeter
- Close cooperation with the Head of Recruitment regarding the optimization of recruitment processes and strategies as well as budgets
- Close cooperation with the internal customer (Business Manager) to guarantee a smooth filling of vacancies for the open positions
- Coordinate and build strategic talent pools to meet future recruitment needs and serve needs faster
- Further development of our university marketing and exhibition activities in cooperation with marketing
What you should bring
- Successfully completed studies with a focus on HR and minimum 5 years of professional experience in recruitment
- Ideally, you bring with you work experience or leadership experience within the service industry
- You have recruiting experience in the engineering and IT environment
- With a strong focus on performance and success brings you to the goal of generating business growth
- Very good German and English knowledge in spoken and written is a must
- You have high communication skills and want to work in an international, dynamic environment
What we offer
We offer you a challenging and attractive position which you actively help shape in a permanent position. We support your professional and personal development with personalised training measures. Here at ALTEN Technology you will find a performance oriented salary, a motivated team and various other employer services such as health and pension benefits waiting for you.
Please send us your application including the earliest possible start date as well as your preferred salary via our online application form or directly to email@example.com.
For more information please contact Jeanine Mädler at +49 40 853990-863 .
Application deadline : 28/02/2019
Contact : Jeanine Mädler
Region : Germany | Germany - Hamburg - Hamburg