Manufacturing Engineer Aerospace (m/f)
Join us at ALTEN Technology and bring your ideas to life. We are right at our customer´s side facing up to the challenges of the future, developing pioneering and innovative solutions of outstanding quality together in the aeronautics and space, automotive, rail and naval, energy, life sciences as well as IT and telecommunication sectors.
We are a Germany subsidiary of the publicly listed ALTEN S.A., one of Europe’s leading technology and engineering consultancies with 30,000 employees worldwide and offices in more than 20 countries. Come be part of our global team and experience our growth!
What to expect
ALTEN Technology GmbH is hiring Manufacturing Engineers to join our exciting projects in the Aerospace and Avionics industry in Hamburg.
- As an Avionics Manufacturing Engineer in the production department, you are responsible for the work system on the customer's side and planning it strategically, coordinating it and optimizing the process.
- Furthermore, you are accountable for the analyses and the review of the manufacturing processes to evaluate product optimization.
- The definition of the As-Is-Analysis is also part of your daily business.
- Lastly, you report the modification in order to present the next steps whilst also coaching employees.
What you should bring
- You have a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in aerospace engineering, mechanical engineering, production engineering or a similar field.
- Ideally, you have first experience in the aviation or avionics industry.
- You are familiar with the relevant topics, such as Aircraft coordination / Line Support / Routing Line Balancing / Standard Operating Instruction.
- You bring a proactive, team-oriented and communicative mindset.
- A high level of German and English is required.
What we offer
We offer you challenging and exciting technical projects in a permanent position. We support your professional and personal development with personalised training measures. Here at ALTEN Technology you will find a performance oriented salary, a motivated team and various other employer services such as health and pension benefits waiting for you.
Please send us your application including the earliest possible start date as well as your preferred salary via our online application form or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please contact Sebastian Emmelot at +49 (0) 40 853 990 723.
Application deadline : 28/12/2018
Contact : Sebastian Emmelot
Region : Germany | Germany - Hamburg - Hamburg