Software Engineer Machine Learning
What to expect
You are looking for a new challenge in softwaredevelopment in the field of aerospace or automotive? As a graduated programmer with knowledge in robotics you are interested in innovation and automatization and improving processes and machines? Then apply as a software engineer and start your career at ALTEN Technology. You will be responsible for:
- systematic programming of algoriths managing the process of machine learning
- training, developing and manipulating the algorithms, visualize the data and bring them to their maximum efficiency
- managing a challenging daily work life in the frontend development
What you should bring
- A degree in informatic, physics or similar
- Practical experience in softwaredevelopment, KI or machine learning
- Expertise in R, Python, C++ and Java
- Very good german and english language skills
- Top soft skills in communication, indepandant method of operating and motivation
What we offer
We offer you a challenging and attractive position which you actively help shape in a permanent position. We support your professional and personal development with personalised training measures. Here at ALTEN Technology you will find a performance oriented salary, a motivated team and various other employer services such as health and pension benefits waiting for you.
Please send us your application including the earliest possible start date as well as your preferred salary via our online application form or directly to email@example.com.
For more information please contact Steffen Schmidt at 040-853990859.
Application deadline : 01/03/2019
Contact : Steffen Schmidt
Region : Germany - Hamburg - Hamburg | Germany - Schleswig-Holstein - Lübeck