Project manager Production Optimization
Join us at ALTEN Technology and bring your ideas to life. We are right at our customer´s side facing up to the challenges of the future, developing pioneering and innovative solutions of outstanding quality together in the aeronautics and space, automotive, rail and naval, energy, life sciences as well as IT and telecommunication sectors.
We are a Germany subsidiary of the publicly listed ALTEN S.A., one of Europe’s leading technology and engineering consultancies with 30,000 employees worldwide and offices in more than 20 countries. Come be part of our global team and experience our growth!
What to expect
Make the future with us!
Are you enthusiastic and looking for an exciting and challenging job? Then you have come to the right place: as a production and process engineer, you take over exciting projects for our customer in the aerospace industry.
- Your main task is to identify, analyse and optimize internal processes on the customer's side with different methods and methodologies like Lean or Kaizen.
- You will present your analysis to the responsible manager and implement the adaptations by yourself.
- Additionally, you keep track on the optimization process und develop it further to assure processes are in fact lean - the Change Management is another task you will be responsible for.
- As a coach of Lean Management, you take over the training of employees in terms of process and production optimization.
- Last but not least, you are the main contact person for collecting ideas and brain storming in an agile team to work out best practice solutions together.
What you should bring
- You finished your university degree in mechanical engineering, production techniques, manufacturing engineering or a similar work field.
- You collected first experiences in optimization processes, Lean Management or work preparation.
- Your communication skills, your proactive mindset and your structured way of work are distinctive.
- Your language skills in German and English are on a conversational and professional level.
What we offer
We offer you challenging and exciting technical projects in a permanent position. We support your professional and personal development with personalised training measures. Here at ALTEN Technology you will find a performance oriented salary, a motivated team and various other employer services such as health and pension benefits waiting for you.
Please send us your application including the earliest possible start date as well as your preferred salary via our online application form or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please contact Mathilde Rabeyrin at +40 40853990-870.
Application deadline : 20/12/2018
Contact : Mathilde Rabeyrin
Region : Germany - Hamburg - Hamburg