Project Leader (m/f) - It and Software
Join us at ALTEN Technology and bring your ideas to life. We are right at our customer´s side facing up to the challenges of the future, developing pioneering and innovative solutions of outstanding quality together in the aeronautics and space, automotive, rail and naval, energy, life sciences as well as IT and telecommunication sectors.
We are a Germany subsidiary of the publicly listed ALTEN S.A., one of Europe’s leading technology and engineering consultancies with 28,000 employees worldwide and offices in more than 20 countries. Come be part of our global team and experience our growth!
What to expect
You want to shape the future topics in digitalisation? Take responsibility of our project teams with the following responsibilities:
- For various projects in this area, you are responsible for the project teams as a specialist contact, including task allocation, utilization forecasts and project progress
- As the interface between our customer and ALTEN, you take over the official communication and inform the customer about the project progress
- At the same time, you ensure the activities and project progress of your teams
- The management of the team sizes in relation to the project utilization, as well as the definition of the required technical requirement profile of the employees is your professional responsibility
- Improving technical productivity and ensuring the high quality of our results complete your responsibilities and responsibilities
What you should bring
- You have successfully completed an computer science, business informatics or comparable degree program
- Extensive work experience in project management, preferably in the field of IT
- You have already gained experience in technical team leadership and in budget, time and resource planning
- Professional experience with a service company is desirable, but not a must
- Negotiable German (level C1) and very good English (B2 level) complete your profile
- Dynamism, proactivity, team spirit and entrepreneurial thinking and acting are a matter of course for you
What we offer
We offer you challenging and exciting technical projects in a permanent position. We support your professional and personal development with personalised training measures. Here at ALTEN Technology you will find a performance oriented salary, a motivated team and various other employer services such as health and pension benefits waiting for you.
Please send us your application including the earliest possible start date as well as your preferred salary via our online application form or directly to email@example.com.
For more information please contact Julia Bechthold at +49 (0)40 853990-14.
Application deadline :
Contact : Julia Bechthold
Region : Germany - Hamburg - Hamburg