Big Data Analyst
Join us at ALTEN Technology and bring your ideas to life. We are right at our customer´s side facing up to the challenges of the future, developing pioneering and innovative solutions of outstanding quality together in the aeronautics and space, automotive, rail and naval, energy, life sciences as well as IT and telecommunication sectors.
We are a Germany subsidiary of the publicly listed ALTEN S.A., one of Europe’s leading technology and engineering consultancies with 30,000 employees worldwide and offices in more than 20 countries. Come be part of our global team and experience our growth!
What to expect
You are passionate about Big Data topics? You are familiar with Data Science and the infrastructure of data origins? Then apply for or exciting and innovative project with the following tasks:
- At first, you are mainly responsible for the processing of huge amounts of data and the automation of workloads with those.
- The creation of complex and analytical models will also be your daily business.
- You develop Machine Learning algorithms to lean and automatize processes for the future.
- As the interface to the project management, you plan and concept projects in data management, data science and data analytics as well.
- Finally, you are creating analysis scripcs and work in an agile scrum team to realize the requirements of the customer to his fullest satisfaction!
What you should bring
- Ideally, you graduated successfully in your studies of IT, Electrical Engineering or similar.
- You have a solid and deep understanding for statistics and methods of Machine & Deep Learning and its algorithms.
- You know the programming language R and the software of SPSS.
- You see yourself as a teamplayer, you are customer oriented and bring excellent communication skills.
- Lastly, your language skills in English and German are on a fluent base.
What we offer
We offer you challenging and exciting technical projects in a permanent position. We support your professional and personal development with personalised training measures. Here at ALTEN Technology you will find a performance oriented salary, a motivated team and various other employer services such as health and pension benefits waiting for you.
Please send us your application including the earliest possible start date as well as your preferred salary via our online application form or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please contact Steffen Schmidt at 040-853990859.
Application deadline : 25/01/2019
Contact : Steffen Schmidt
Region : Germany - Hamburg - Hamburg