Join us at ALTEN Technology and bring your ideas to life. We are right at our customer´s side facing up to the challenges of the future, developing pioneering and innovative solutions of outstanding quality together in the aeronautics and space, automotive, rail and naval, energy, life sciences as well as IT and telecommunication sectors.
We are a Germany subsidiary of the publicly listed ALTEN S.A., one of Europe’s leading technology and engineering consultancies with 28,000 employees worldwide and offices in more than 20 countries. Come be part of our global team and experience our growth!
What to expect
You are interested in the topic of recruiting? You like to be in contact with the most diverse people? It is your passion to connect people with jobs? You want to work in an International environment?
Then become part of the recruiting team at ALTEN Technology.
We are looking for an ambitious VIE Recruiter in our team in Hamburg or in Hannover.
- As a recruiter you are responsible for various tasks within our motivated recruiting team from the approach of the candidates to the contract signatures.
- You are responsible for all the recruitment process of our engineering consultants in direct link with our Business Managers and with support of your coach.
- You insure that your specialized department is supplied with the best fitting candidates.
- Besides classical recruiting methods such as posting of job advertisements and participations at career fairs, you do active sourcing in Social Media channels.
- As “face to the candidate” you take care of your own candidate pool.
- To find the right candidate, you are in a constant exchange with your technical department, Business Managers and Head of Department.
- You always have an overview about your talent pool.
What you should bring
- You have studied Business Administration, Human Resources or have another similar qualification.
- You have a first experience, ideally in the field of recruitment.
- You are familiar with the handling of recruiting measures, job advertisements or active sourcing.
- Moreover you have a systematic and structured way of working.
- With your open-minded, communicative and assertive personality you will enrich our team.
- Fluent English and German skills are required.
What we offer
We offer you a challenging and attractive position which you actively help shape in a permanent position. We support your professional and personal development with personalised training measures. Here at ALTEN Technology you will find a performance oriented salary, a motivated team and various other employer services such as health and pension benefits waiting for you.
Please send us your application including the earliest possible start date as well as your preferred salary via our online application form or directly to email@example.com.
For more information please contact Lea Hemmerlin at 040853990-64.
Application deadline : 17/08/2018
Contact : Lea Hemmerlin
Region : Germany - Hamburg - Hamburg | Germany - Niedersachsen - Hanover
Unfortunately, the deadline for this application has passed. But we have many other vacancies available. Learn more about our latest job offers on the front page.