Data Analyst for Predictive Maintenance
Join us at ALTEN Technology and bring your ideas to life. We are right at our customer´s side facing up to the challenges of the future, developing pioneering and innovative solutions of outstanding quality together in the aeronautics and space, automotive, rail and naval, energy, life sciences as well as IT and telecommunication sectors.
We are a Germany subsidiary of the publicly listed ALTEN S.A., one of Europe’s leading technology and engineering consultancies with 30,000 employees worldwide and offices in more than 20 countries. Come be part of our global team and experience our growth!
What to expect
You enjoy working with numbers and data? Analysis techniques and the predictive fatigue has always been very interesting for you? Then apply as a Data Scientist in Preventive and Predictive Maintenance with the following tasks:
- First things first: You analyse big data amounts in an agile and dynamic team of different fuctions such as Testing or Systems Development.
- In addition to that, you search and define new pre-stages and alerts that lead to a maintenance, replacement or modifcation to act preventively and/or predictively.
- The algorithms and its use are defined by you and the Development department you are working with.
- Last but not least, you are the central contact person for the customer to work solution oriented in terms of the maintenance and to identify and prevent any problems.
What you should bring
- Ideally, you graduated successfully in your studies of IT, Aerospace, Electrical Engineering or similar.
- You have a solid and deep understanding for statistics and methods of Machine & Deep Learning and its algorithms.
- You see yourself as a teamplayer, you are customer oriented and bring excellent communication skills.
- Lastly, your language skills in English and German are on a high level and fluent base.
What we offer
We offer you challenging and exciting technical projects in a permanent position. We support your professional and personal development with personalised training measures. Here at ALTEN Technology you will find a performance oriented salary, a motivated team and various other employer services such as health and pension benefits waiting for you.
Please send us your application including the earliest possible start date as well as your preferred salary via our online application form or directly to email@example.com.
For more information please contact Steffen Schmidt at 040-853990859.
Application deadline : 30/11/2018
Contact : Steffen Schmidt
Region : Germany - Hamburg - Hamburg