Accounting Assistant (m/f/d)
Join us at ALTEN Technology and bring your ideas to life. We are right at our customer´s side facing up to the challenges of the future, developing pioneering and innovative solutions of outstanding quality together in the aeronautics and space, automotive, rail and naval, energy, life sciences as well as IT and telecommunication sectors.
We are a Germany subsidiary of the publicly listed ALTEN S.A., one of Europe’s leading technology and engineering consultancies with 34,000 employees worldwide and offices in more than 25 countries. Come be part of our global team and experience our growth!
What to expect
For the unobstructed examination and booking of our incoming payments we are looking for energetic support in full time. Your tasks include:
- Account, enter and post incoming invoices
- Monitoring and clearing of open items
- Creation and execution of payment runs and processing of dunning
- Accounts Payable and Reconciliation with Affiliated Companies
- Assistance in monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Interface function with travel management and purchasing
What you should bring
- Successfully completed business education with good business knowledge
- Desirable at least one year of professional experience in the field of accounts payable
- Fluent in English and German, spoken and written
- Comprehensive MS Office and SAP FI skills complete your profile
- You are an independent and structured worker
What we offer
We offer you a challenging and attractive position which you actively help shape in a permanent position. We support your professional and personal development with personalised training measures. Here at ALTEN Technology you will find a performance oriented salary, a motivated team and various other employer services such as health and pension benefits waiting for you.
Please send us your application including the earliest possible start date as well as your preferred salary via our online application form or directly to email@example.com.
For more information please contact Julia Bechthold at +49 (0)40 853990-14.
Application deadline :
Contact : Julia Bechthold
Region : Germany | Germany - Hamburg - Hamburg