We are a subsidiary of ALTEN S.A., the internationally renowned engineering group, and represent it in Northern Germany. ALTEN is a publicly listed group and with 24,000 employees worldwide and offices in 20 countries amongst Europe’s leading technology consultants.
PARTNER FOR ENGINEERING AND CONSULTING
ALTEN Technology provides customized services to meet the needs of our clients – with a solution-based and cost-conscious approach. Our portfolio ranges from technical support in development projects to R&D project management and even the deployment of complete project teams to help clients locally or from our technology centres.
Always designed to meet your requirements, our support ranges from deploying expert engineers working under your guidance through to the delivery of complex, risk-sharing projects defined within specific service level agreements. Our success in these activities derives from our long-standing experience when it comes to creating synergies, managing resources and optimising costs.
As part of the ALTEN Group we have the capacities it takes to successfully complete transnational projects and we are fully equipped to deliver nearshore and offshore solutions.
The application of our broad-based portfolio of excellence across a wide variety of industries is what makes us so successful. We blend our expertise, identify synergy and create true added value for our clients.
PORTFOLIO OF EXCELLENCE
- Requirements management, validation & verification
- Calculations, programming & simulation
- End-to-end solutions including test facilities
- Qualification & certification
Design, construction & integration
- Stress calculation & analysis
- 2D & 3D
- Quality check
- Troubleshooting & problem treatment
- Process engineering
- Manufacturing engineering
- Supply chain management
- Cost optimization
- Project, process & quality management
- Configuration management
- Supplier/vendor monitoring
- Definition, analysis and development of processes, methods & tools